Vacancy "SQL Specialist / DBA”
As a MS SQL Specialist you are expected to be able to cope flexibly with varying assignments and circumstances. Sometimes only and sometimes in a team context. You are able to inform, signal and take action to improve the quality of both the end product as well as the working environment and be able to identify opportunities and provide added value. You follow the developments in the ICT closely and know how to identify and implement opportunities in your daily work. You make your knowledge and experience available to support colleagues. You are responsible for organizing and managing the databases of the datacenter as well as advising developers in the use of databases-where necessary. You are able to perform a pioneering role where necessary. You are able to accompany and coach juniors
• MS SQL Server versions upto 2017
• SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
• MS SQL Server Management Studio
• SQL Server Profiler
• MS Azure
• At least 2 years of recent and demonstrable experience as MS SQL specialist and Database Manager
• At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server databases
• Affinity with network/Systems management
• Practical knowledge and experience with Windows is required
• Able to prepare good reports and good documentation
• Candidates must have good communicative skills and result-oriented thinking!
• Willingness to attend training and training
• Interest in new technologies and innovation on MS SQL Server area
• Good command of Dutch and English language
• Nice to share knowledge with colleagues
• Find fun to work in complex and challenging SQL Server environments
Apply for this feature?
Are you in for a new challenge and do you recognize yourself in this profile? We cordially invite you to respond. You can contact Rob Schlaman from Staffplanning via email@example.com or by phone via 073-7505000.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.